Attend the WPA Conference on Friday and Saturday, May 6 and 7, 2011 at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. Full details here http://homeschooling-wpa.org/conference/ or click here to request a free registration packet.
Encourage others to attend. Direct them here: http://homeschooling-wpa.org/conference/ or, better yet, request some registration packets here firstname.lastname@example.org and distribute them.
Earn WPA coupons that are good for WPA membership, handbooks, and 2012 conference registration fees. http://homeschooling-wpa.org/conference/special.shtml#coupons
Income from the conference is essential to WPA’s ability to serve homeschoolers like you and protect your homeschooling freedoms.
What people like about the conference:
• My favorite memory from a WPA conference is a feeling of being welcomed.
• [I got] this settled feeling that crept in throughout the day and the realization of what it was at the end of the conference. It was this feeling that I wasn’t homeschooling in isolation.
• With the information I learned from the speaker I overhauled our entire Math program which has since turned my little Math-Hater into a Math- … well, let’s be honest here … a Math-Tolerator. Tolerator enough, however, to have worked her way to a level one entire grade level higher than her chronological grade.
• So many questions were answered! . . . We became inspired about what we were doing when we looked around and realized how many other families were involved and believed as we did.
• I remember pulling out of the UW Oshkosh parking lot on my way home thinking, “This was a great idea. I am so glad to have come.” … And I think that my kids are glad, too.
Click here http://homeschooling-wpa.org/conference/memories.shtml to read more comments.
The WPA BoardWisconsin Parents AssociationVoice Mail email@example.com